The beautiful multi-tieredAi??Kuang Si waterfallAi??is worth a trip fromAi??Luang PrabangAi??for its refreshing beauty and serenity. Turquoise-green water tumbles over a series of limestone steps and collects in beautiful pools surrounded by lush greenery. Walkways lead around the base and to the summit, about 200 feet (61m) up, with plenty of spots for a relaxing picnic.
Departure by road to theAi??Kuang Si WaterfallAi??(30 kms, approx. 1 hour drive). The waterfalls tumble over multi ai??i?? tiered limestone formations into cool, clear pools ideal for swimming and relaxing. On the way to the waterfalls, visit theAi??Khmu minority villageAi??of Ban Thapaene for a glimpse into their lifestyle. Picnic lunch nearby the waterfalls. Return to Luang Prabang. On the way, visitAi??Ban Xom, a lowland Lao village known for its cotton production. Stop at Ban Xang Khong village to see how traditional Sa paper is made.
- All transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Accommodation as indicated
- Private English speaking guide
- Entrance fees & excursions as mentioned
- Meals as indicated (Or Halal Foods if you want)
- Fresh water ai??i?? 2 bottles per person per day.
- International flight tickets
- Other drinks
- Other meals
- Personal expenses.